Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Two

iPhone 5


I am only slightly embarrassed to admit how much I missed and realized how much I had come to depend upon my iPhone. Using a non-smart phone for a few weeks was almost painful. I know I sound like a spoiled brat. And I am very grateful for all the luxuries I am able to afford. So my advice to any of you who do not yet have an iPhone: don't get one unless you want to risk becoming dependent upon it. But it is seriously the coolest, and I am happy to have one back in my life. 

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

The only reason I want one is so that I can instagram/tweet pictures. Its hard to be an interior design twitterer with out one. . . but I'd probably find a ton of other uses for it if I had the chance!

thack said...

More than you can even imagine. It has literally changed my life.