I have been wanting to set-up a travel/slush fund savings account for a while. It will be where I can save for trips and reward myself through budgeting. And can I just give a shout-out to AFCU. I love my bank! I have been banking with AFCU for about half of my life now, and they are fabulous. Their customer service is stellar. They are always super up-to-date on the latest banking innovations. And they are so accessible. Even though they are founded in Utah, I have no problem banking solely from them living in Virginia. When I began tutoring out here in VA, I opened a Bank of America account. Terrible. Well, I shouldn't say "terrible." I suppose they are just fine, but they really don't do anything. Let's just say, I was absolutely delighted to find out that AFCU is part of the Credit Union Co-Op and I can deposit checks at many locations all over the country, and withdraw money from ATMs without any fees. I can even scan checks and deposit them online. Love, love, love America First.

No comments:
Post a Comment