Dear world,
Something has finally gone right in you. I'm not sure how. I thought that nothing would go right in you (well, only in terms of my Oral Exam/Thesis (OET), but still), but something has finally gone right. After months and months and drafts and drafts and drafts and drafts, my prospectus for my oral exam has been approved!! (It deserves two exclamation marks. Trust me. This is a big deal.) I've been working and researching since oh, July. Now, eight months later, eight drafts (at least) later, I can now begin the process that will lead to my thesis. Let's hope that the beginning holdups are not omens of the long and excruciatingly painful process to come. If that is the case, I can plan on working on my thesis for the rest of my life. Eight months for five pages and a four page reading list with over 50 titles. I'm crazy. Let the oral exam reading begin! And please let my thesis writing process go a tad (or light-speeds) quicker.
Thanks in advance,
liz
No comments:
Post a Comment