So, here they are!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Evidence
Contrary to what may be popular belief, I was not doing anything illegal this weekend.... And here is the evidence to prove it. I spent the weekend with my two adorable nieces and nephew. "Caught you!" you say. "You don't have any nieces or nephews--not even a married sibling," you say. "True," I say. "But I'm still an aunt," I say. "An adopted one."
So, here they are!
Here we all are sitting in front of the fire--which is where I spent most of my time as it was -11 the night I flew in to Chicago! (And that's not even including the wind-chill factor...I'll let you figure that one out.)
This is lovely Leah, my 4-year-old book worm. I couldn't keep track of how many stories we read. I don't think she will ever get tired of books. She is already reading fluently (at least a 2nd grade level--I'm so proud). We went to the library and we really could have spent the entire day there. If only there were no nap time.
This is little Sarah-bear. She gives the best snuggles ever. She is always making sure she knows where I am at all times. Everyday she helps me get ready. This one is quite the observer. My current mascara tube is magenta--she pointed to it before I even put it on and said, "Mommy has one of those, but it's silver." Well, a day later she tried to make-up herself up...this was the result. She's close, but mascara doesn't go on eyebrows. So much for being a good example.
And here is little Scooter-man himself: Caleb. He is a champ. Already he has quite the arm and aim. Playing ball will never get old. And aren't his smiles contagious?
So, here they are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment