It is evident, that either I am still unaccustomed to the blogging genre or I did not make enough time for myself while I was living in the Penthouse in DC--probably both. I will try and learn to successfully maneuver this genre yet. And now, I have returned to the SLC. I wish the weather were warmer here like DC, but alas it snowed last week. I am ready for warm warm warm. Sun sun sun. It should be spring. I want it to feel like spring.
It's funny how we say hello to a new place and often say goodbye. I always miss the places I go: book club, dinner club, stealing shopping carts from costco. Funny, but I even miss my students and teaching--it became the norm. Yet, there is always a certain feeling about coming home. A reassuring coziness. For me this feeling reaches it's peak as we descend over the mountains; Mountains mean I'm home. The cozy contented feeling only lasts so long, however, and then it is time for another adventure.
Fortunately my adventures are taking me back to my second home, taking me back to Thailand ที่รัก this summer, where I'm sure I will get my fair share of warmth and sun and probably some rain too. Oh...คิดถึงเมืองไทยมากจังดีใจมากที่มี โอกาสกลับไปบ้านที่รัก And then I will be ready to come home again--at least for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment