Recently I have acquired a new addiction. This addiction and time-sucker is called Pinterest. Pinterest is a virtual pin board where you can pin ideas of all sorts. I have found so many recipes, fun craft projects, beautiful decorating ideas, and helpful cleaning hints.
Two of my friends from high school Dan and Preethi Harbuck had a little boy last year. I can't believe Nat is a year old already! He is so adorable--always smiling and happy. So how are Dan, Preethi, and Nat and Pinterest related? Well, for Nat's birthday, Preethi is throwing Nat an Owl Party. And there are some adorable owl cupcakes on Pinterest, so I tried my hand at making them for the party.
Here's how they turned out:
Overall, I think they turned out really well. They are super easy--no cake decorating skills are needed. I probably should have spent a little more time scraping the cookie crumbs off the white oreo cream, but meh.


No comments:
Post a Comment