WARNING: Spelling has not been altered. All mistakes are intentional.
"Dressing rooms help the world out because you can try on cloths to make sure that you fit and you want them."
This is a true statement! This student is right on. What would our world be without dressing rooms? Where would we try on "cloths" to make sure that "we" fit and want them? I mean, what if....there were--shock--NO Dressing Rooms?!? Would people even be able to see if "they" fit or want "cloths"? Would people just start taking off their "cloths" to try on other ones? What would become of our society?
This could become the newest global issue. Just you wait. Quick! Someone write a book about a futuristic society in which there are no dressing rooms.
1 comment:
If suddenly the world was without dressing rooms, I'd never go shopping again. How would I entertain myself while the friends I came with were actually shopping for clothes?
Post a Comment